HHE Private Membership Association
Anyone who purchases a course from HHE is required to become a member of our Private Membership Association which protects everyone's freedom of speech. The cost ($9.99) is included in the price of your course.
HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS (A Private Membership Association)
I, upon execution of this agreement and payment of the private membership fee shown below, do hereby apply for membership in HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS, a private membership organization. With the signing of this membership agreement I accept the offer made to become a member of HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS and have read and agree with the Declaration of Purpose from Article I of the HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS Articles of Association.
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
I understand that the fellow members of the Association that provide services and care, do so in the capacity of a fellow member and not in the capacity as a licensed health care provider. I further understand that within the association no doctor-patient relationship exists but only a contract member-member Association relationship. In addition, I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public patient, customer, or client, to a private member of the Association. I further understand that it is entirely my own responsibility to consider the advice and recommendations offered to me by my fellow members and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks, and desirability of same and the acceptance of the offered or recommended diagnosis, therapy, treatment and care is my own carefully considered decision. Any request by me to a fellow member to assist me or provide me with the aforementioned diagnosis, therapy, treatment and care is my own free decision in an exercise of my rights and made by me for my benefit, and I agree to hold the Trustee(s), staff and other worker members and the Association harmless from any unintentional liability for the results of such care, except for harm that results from instances of a clear and present danger of substantive evil as determined by the Association, as stated and defined by the United States Supreme Court.
The members have chosen Karen Urbanek as the person best qualified to perform and/or provide certain services to members of the association, and to identify and select other highly qualified members to perform additional member services.
In addition, I understand that, since the Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against the Association, any Trustee(s), members or other staff persons.
All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association Committee and will be waived by the member for the benefit of the Association and its members.
If located outside of the United States, I also understand that the Association is created and protected under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, as ratified by the United Nations General Assembly, pursuant to (among others) Part III, Articles 21 & 22 et. seq. regarding the Right of Peaceful Assembly and Freedom of Association.
Because the privacy and security of membership records maintained within the Association which have been held to be inviolate by the U.S. Supreme Court, the undersigned member waives HIPAA privacy rights and complaint process. Any medical or healthcare records kept by the association will be strictly protected and only released upon written request of the member. I agree that violation of any waivers in this membership contract will result in a no contest legal proceeding against me. In addition, the Association does not participate in any medical insurance plans or collections on behalf of the member but will provide a suitable invoice for the member to pursue reimbursement by his/her insurance company, if applicable. I agree to join the Association, a private membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and live longer with good quality of life.
I understand that the doctors, nurses, and other providers who are fellow members of the Association are offering me advice, services, and benefits that do not necessarily conform to conventional medical care. I do not expect these benefits to include on-call coverage, hospital care, or the usual and customary care provided by most physicians. I will receive such primary and specialist care elsewhere. I fully understand that the benefits I receive from the Association might or might not be covered by my health insurance and not at all by Medicare.
As a member, I accept the goals of helping my body function better and choosing techniques that are both very safe and have a reasonably good chance to succeed, realizing that no diagnostic technique or treatment is foolproof. If I choose to forgo drugs, surgery, or radiation that has been recommended to me by others, I fully accept the risk that I might suffer serious consequences from that choice. Other aspects of informed consent will take place in my discussions with the providers and my fellow members of the Association.
My activities within the Association are a private matter that I refuse to share with the State Medical Board, the FDA, FTC, Medicare, Medicaid, or my own insurance company without my expressed specific permission. All records and documents remain as property of the Association, even if I receive a copy of them. I fully agree not to file a malpractice lawsuit against a fellow member of the Association unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil. I acknowledge that the members of the Association do not carry malpractice insurance. I agree to and acknowledge that no member, including myself, will intentionally cause any other member of the association harm be it physical, spiritual, emotional or financial.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will or on behalf of my dependent without any pressure or promise of cure. I affirm that I do not represent any State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate or approve any products. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully and to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time. Upon termination of their agreement, I understand and agree that I will immediately lose my right to view or participate in any programs offered by Holistic Health Educators, and if applicable, any of its affiliates that require private membership. I agree to notify Holistic Health Educators, in writing, upon my termination of this agreement.
These pages and Article I of the Articles of Association of the Association consist of the entire agreement for my membership in the Association and they supersede any previous agreement.
ARTICLE I of the ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
Declaration of Purpose
1) This Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America, through the exercise of our constitutional rights. This objective also pertains to all law-abiding citizens of other countries around the world whose constitutional provisions embrace similar rights and freedoms as those in our United States of America.
2. As members, we affirm our belief in the Constitution of the United States of America. We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. We strive to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, freedom of choice in health care and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America and abroad.
IT IS HEREBY Declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the United States Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokespersons from our number who could be expected to give counsel and advice concerning the need for physical and mental health care assistance and to select from our number those members most qualified to assist and facilitate the delivery of education, therapy, treatment and care to other members.
4. We proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatment modalities that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to provide medical and health options that include but are not limited to cutting edge treatment modalities and therapies practiced or used by any types of healers, therapists or practitioners the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
5. The Association specializes in health and wellness education, explaining therapy options, human body functionality, and various other wellness techniques for optimization of health and well-being. It is each member’s responsibility to practice due diligence in research and consult with the professional healthcare provider of their choice, before moving forward with any therapy or lifestyle change, and no member of the association will be held responsible for another member’s health outcome or level of understanding.
6. The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
1. I understand that the membership fee entitles me to receive those benefits declared by the Trustee(s) to be “general benefits” free of further charge. I agree to pay as levied those benefits that I receive that are declared by the Trustees to be “special assessments OR SERVICES”, per Fee Schedule.
2. The sum of $10.00 as consideration for my one-time lifetime membership contract is included in the price of this course offered here at Holistic Health Educators. The first payment of this course is to this association and for my memberships, for which said term beginning with the date of the signing of, (or approval by the click of the button on this webpage) of this contract, and by these presents do hereby certify, attest and warrant that I have carefully read the above and foregoing HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS Contractual Application for Membership and I fully understand and agree with same.
Your personal information will not be shared with anyone