COVID- 19 Viral Prep Kit and Boosting ANY Immune System!
The Viral Prep Kit
We Believe Homeopathy is the #1 Defense, and Provides the Best Education for Your Immune System in a Bacterial or Viral Outbreak
Homeopathic formulas have been safely used globally for over 200 years in treating and preventing all types of disease and illness, including serious viral and bacterial issues. Our Viral Prep Kit, along with hundreds of other homeopathic remedies, are still used today worldwide by Homeopaths and health professionals. Entire countries and hospitals use Homeopathy for aiding the body in healing and for prophylactic purposes.
Homeopathy is used to "educate" and "strengthen" the immune system of the body. It will not create a "Cytokine Storm" and will not add to one. Homeopathy uses natural energy and frequency from plants and other materials to strengthen and activate the immune system.
The Viral Prep Kit Contains Enough of the Following Product for 6 People:
1 Bottle Each: Immune Stim V1, Immune Stim V2 and Karen’s Calm.
Immune Stim V1 and V2 should be taken at the same time. Avoid food, supplements, essential oils and brushing teeth for 20 minutes before and after taking a remedy. Keep your products away from your phone and electronics. Tap or shake your products vigorously before each use. (This rubs the kinetic energy with the molecules - increases potency.)
Immune Stim V1: A Homeopathic combination of remedies. Separately, these remedies have been used with great success for disease control and remediation of symptoms for over 200 years. Combined, they form a powerhouse remedy that is safe for short term prophylactic purposes. It is also currently being used in several countries for active symptoms of viral issues.
Immune Stim V2: A more powerful Homeopathic formula of remedies specific to pertinent viral issues. This viral specific remedy is now being used worldwide for longer term prophylactic purposes as well as for active symptoms of viral issues. This specific formula is designed to educate your immune system to specific viral outbreaks.
DIRECTIONS:You will be taking V1 and V2 for prophylactic purposes. This is to build up recognition of specific frequencies, so the body can form and prepare a response. Our suggested directions are as follows: Take 2 drops of Immune Stim V1 and V2 under the tongue 4 times in a 2-week period, skipping days in between doses. Two-three weeks after, take remedy 3 times in 36 hours.
Remedies may also be used for active symptoms of viral issues during an outbreak or infection. Dosage is in DROPS - not droppers. Yes, this seems SO SMALL however, it is not, homeopathy is very powerful. Ask anyone taking this that is super sensitive!
Some people have felt the “need” to take more than the 2 drops recommended with the thought that “more is better”. However, with Homeopathy, a true dose is 1 drop. We suggested 2 drops because people often don’t believe that 1 drop will do the job…..it will! The functional part of Homeopathy is the frequency. We only need to have the body recognize the frequency. Thus taking 10 drops will simply empty your bottle faster while doing no better.
Symptoms and sensations can also be created by taking Homeopathic remedies more often. The drops should only be taken as directed and not more often unless symptoms manifest. So, once again, 1-2 drops is all that is required per dose!
Example of a Viral Prep Kit Prophylactic Schedule:
Day 1 take two drops of each under tongue
Day 4 take two drops of each under tongue
Day 8 take two drops of each under tongue
Day 12 take two drops of each under tongue
Day 30 IN THE MORNING take two drops of each under tongue and in the EVENING take two drops of each
Day 31 IN THE MORNING take two drops of each under tongue.
After Day 31 A) If danger is unknown, take 2 drops of each once a week. B) If there is positive exposure or you are manifesting symptoms, use 2-3 times a week. If you miss a day or are a day late, just take the remedy.
We have shared the following thought with our family members for if they contract COVID-19:“Use both V1 and V2 daily for a period of 7-8 days. During this time V1 may be used acutely as needed (up to five times a day), V2 should be used once a day.”
Karen’s Calm: A Homeopathic formula used for feelings of stress, fear, anxiety and occasional panic. A MUST HAVE in any personal first aid kit or purse for years to come!
DIRECTIONS:Take 2 drops as often as needed under the tongue, not to exceed 10 doses per day.If using on a consistent schedule, take a 2-day break every 7 days.
The Viral Prep Kit contains 3 formulations of Homeopathic remedies. All remedies are low potency. Homeopathic remedies are energetic and safe for all to take and contain no molecular particles of any substance. The Viral Prep Kit is prepared from a broad spectrum of current and historical viruses, antibacterial and common homeopathic remedies.
All components are designed to build the immune system specific to viral issues. All potencies are held in 15% Pure Grain Alcohol and 85% Distilled Water. For those sensitive to alcohol, you will only be taking 4 drops of the diluted solution on dosing days. More if you enjoy Karen’s Calm. All Products were prepared for Karen’s Holistic Health by Neil Schultz, BCTN, CHP, TNC in Hooper, Utah.
Signs and Symptoms of COVID19
- Spiking Fever and/or Chills
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Nasal Congestion
- Pain in Muscles or Joints
- Some Experience Nausea and/or Vomiting
- Some Experience Diarrhea
- Decrease in White Blood Cells
- Decreased taste and smell
- In some cases, people have no symptoms whatsoever. In more severe cases, the infection can lead to pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome and even kidney failure.
What You Can Do at Home
- Frequently wash your hands using soap and water for 20-30 seconds.
- Wash your hands after all travel, before you eat, before you touch your face, after you touch your phone, wallet, keys, car handles etc. We suggest sanitizing your phone and computer often using lemon essential oil or another sanitizing spray.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and discard immediately. Wash your hands after discarding tissue.
- Avoid close contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of a cold or influenza.
- Sleep 8 hours between 8 pm and 5 am.
- Resist getting stressed, calm the body and you calm the immune system.
- Wear protective masks when in public if known virus is present, and gloves when/if needed.
- Boost your immune system (see below.)
- Enjoy vitamin C in high doses and or/ Liposomal vitamin C.
- We suggest avoiding the gym, exercise studios, public saunas, public bathroom facilities, and other areas susceptible to personal fluids that may be harder to clean and ensure proper sanitation.
Tips to Strengthening the Immune System:
- Viral Prep Kit
- Oxygen - Many claim Hyperbaric Chambers have a 100% success rate fighting COVID - Please research ongoing trials in China.
- Reishi Medicinal Mushroom (the “mushroom of immortality”)
- Turmeric has an ORAC score of 159,277! Turmeric is a great immune system booster due to its high antioxidant capacity. Turmeric is 5 to 8 times stronger than vitamin C.
- Vitamin C Every 2 Hours, as it is water soluble and therefore is excreted quickly from the body.
- Oregano has an ORAC score of 13,970 with active agent rosmarinic acid, a strong antioxidant.
- Cinnamon has an ORAC score of 267,536 and is a powerful antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory agent. Cinnamon was found to kill E. coli and other bacteria.
- Cloves have an ORAC score of 314,446. Cloves contain eugenol; its mild anesthetic benefits are useful for toothaches, sore throats, bacteria, MRSA, and acts as a great anti-inflammatory.
- Honeysuckle and Chrysanthemum and both good antivirals.
- Andrographis, aka "King of Bitters” is an antiviral and helps modulate inflammatory response.
- Black Pepper increases the bioavailability of just about all other foods. Ginger
- Get regular sun exposure or take oral vit D3
- Grounding or Earthing
- Immune Supporting Herbs
- Medicinal Mushrooms
- Fresh Produce
- Probiotics - A MUST! Enjoy raw sauerkraut, raw coconut yogurts, Fresh kombucha etc. See Recipes in the Human Body Master Guide
- Green Powders: Spirulina, Chlorella, Barley Grass Juice Powder, Alfalfa, etc.
- Eat Your Berries
- Alkalizing High pH Foods
- Essential Oils
- Drink Plenty of Water
- Eliminate Sugar and Grains
- Avoid Dairy
- Rid Body of Candida
- Coconut and coconut oil are antiviral and anti-bacterial.
- Licorice buffers inflammatory response by increasing steroid output by the adrenal glands.
NOTE: ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. An ORAC unit or ORAC "score" is a standardized method of measuring the antioxidant capacity of different foods and supplements. The higher the ORAC score, the more effective a food will be at neutralizing free radicals. Find other values at www.oracvalues.com
What Weakens the Immune System: SUGAR. AVOID ALL PROCESSED SUGAR. Your white blood cells have receptor sites for Vitamin C which enhances the immune system. Sugar fits into the same receptor sites, thus eating sugar displaces vitamin C. It’s either sugar or vitamin C - you decide. Lack of Sleep, Stress (Your body goes into sympathetic mode, fight or flight, when stressed and this halts the immune system for hours), Deficiency in Trace Minerals: Potassium, Magnesium and Manganese, Emotional Issues, Genetic Factors if Specific Genes Are Activated, and Chills (stay WARM!).
If you Must Fly on an Airplane
- Pack everything into one bag and check it at the gate when you check in. Make sure it has your name on it.
- Pack ONLY the few things you will actually need on the plane (phone, credit card, Kleenex, mask, sanitizer, etc.) in a large zip lock plastic bag. Pack that bag into another plastic bag and another.
- Once you get through security - remove one of the bags and wash your hands.
- Washing hands all the time is better than using gloves, but do not touch your face. Bring gloves as well.
- Wear a mask the entire day. - do not touch it, do not touch you face, and change it when it may be damp. Damp masks harbor bacteria.
- Book a window seat close to the front if possible. If you are closer to the front you may have less exposure to others, so even a seat in the front that is not a window may be better than a back window seat.
- Board the plane last - towards the end, to reduce exposure.
- Do not touch anything in your seat - use gloves to put on the seatbelt then throw gloves away. Remove second bag if it touches anything but you.
- Drink water. Wash the bottle of water or use sanitizing wipes, then wash hands.
- Stay hydrated. Cabin air is very dry, and it dries your nose’s mucus membrane making it less protective against infections.
Hand Sanitizer: 2/3 cup rubbing alcohol, 1/3 cup 100% pure aloe vera gel , 10 drops lemon essential oil
Karen’s Version of THIEVESAll-Natural Hand Sanitizer: 2-3 oz water, 1 tsp aloe vera gel, 2-3 drops each of: clove, cinnamon, rosemary and eucalyptus, 5 drops of peppermint OR lemon essential oil
General Sanitizer: ½ cup white distilled vinegar, ½ cup high proof vodka or rubbing alcohol, ¾ cup water, Up to 50 drops of tea tree essential oil - (not safe for granite or marble)
Karen’s Cleaning Wipes: ¾ cup water, ¾ cup white vinegar, ¼ cup rubbing alcohol, 1 tsp of a non-toxic castile soap, Essential oils if desired: clove, cinnamon, lavender, lemon and peppermint. Combine all liquid in a plastic canister. Cut a paper towel roll (we use BOUNTY) in half using a serrated knife. Remove the paper core and place the paper towel in the liquid and let it absorb. We use a 3/8” drill bit and drill a hole in the top of the canister for easy dispensing!
If you Contract the Virus:
- Quarantine individual in a well-ventilated room. 14 days seems to be the norm; however, exposed individuals have gone over 90 days before showing signs of infection. Viruses are opportunistic, if not destroyed by your immune system, they can present much longer after the 14 days suggested.
- Designate a healthy younger person as their primary caregiver.
- Keep other household members in separate rooms, and at least ten feet away from sick individual.
- Limit the shared spaces. Keep shared spaces well-ventilated with windows open.
- Wear protective masks and gloves and avoid all physical contact: handshakes, hugs, etc.
- Designate a separate bathroom if at all possible.
Disclaimer These statements nor these products have been approved or evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult with a medical physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options. No method is 100% effective for all people. Always consult with your healthcare professional prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal, or homeopathic product or therapy, before beginning any exercise or diet program, or starting any treatment for a health issue. Comments made in any forum regarding the personal use of The Viral Prep Kit is made by those expressing their own personal views in their own personal capacity. They do not necessarily represent the position or view of Karen’s Holistic Health or Neil Schultz or any of their associates, staff or family.
Join our Free Community Calls & BODcasts LIVE!
You can join in the conversation, ask questions or just listen - either way you'll learn new things about holistic health, your body, and how much we LOVE your guts!