4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah and of Orange County California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Washington County, Utah and or Orange County, Utah. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. LIABILITY - Liability Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SITE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY COURSE OR PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE, THE PROGRAMS, COURSES, VIDEOS AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT. HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS, I2H2E AND OTHER AFFILIATED PROFESSIONALS AND COMPANIES, INCLUDING THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS OF ANY OF THEM (COLLECTIVELY, "HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS AND / OR I2H2E ENTITIES") EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIM OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR ANY COURSE OR PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT CLAIM THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE SITE OR FROM ANY PROGRAM ASSOCIATED WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ANY SITE ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. ALL MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS UNDER PROTECTION FROM COPYRIGHT. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR VIA ANY COURSE OR PROGRAM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL. NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM I2H2E ENTITIES, THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH A COURSE OR PROGRAM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY RELATING TO THE SITE OR SUCH PROGRAM NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY COURSE OR PROGRAM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS YOU MAY PURCHASE OF HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E, FOR MISUSE OR MODIFICATION, ABUSE, INCORRECT PRODUCT SELECTION AND/OR NOT FOLLOWING GIVEN DIRECTIONS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOOD WILL, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF IHOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E ENTITIES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE ARRANGEMENT BETWEEN HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E AND YOU. THE INFORMATION, COURSES AND PROGRAMS OFFERED ON AND THROUGH THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (I) IF YOU ARE A CUSTOMER, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF I2H2E ENTITIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ANY COURSE, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PURCHASED BY YOU FROM HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E ON THE SITE, AND (II) IF YOU ARE A PARTICIPANT IN ANY PROGRAM, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E ENTITIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT CREDITED OR PAID TO YOU BY I2H2E UNDER THE APPLICABLE PROGRAM.
IN NEW JERSEY, THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DOES NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY DUE TO INTENTIONAL OR RECKLESS CONDUCT, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR VIOLATION OF A STATUTORILY IMPOSED DUTY ON THE PART OF HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E.
By using this site, you acknowledge and accept the following:
Our staff and professionals, including our graduates are not medical doctors, and their advice, all content on this site, and all products available through HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or medical condition. No products have been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) or any other regulatory body. No statements or information have been evaluated by the FDA or any other local authority. If you are making a lifestyle change, have current medical needs or constraints, are taking prescription drugs, or if you are pregnant or nursing, you should seek the advice and support of your medical physician prior to embarking on a new lifestyle program. Following suggestions from this site, our health programs, our educational views, or receiving advice from a HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E graduate is a personal choice. You knowingly and voluntarily release HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E and all doctors, professionals, and all other persons associated with HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E , graduates of any program offered, and all board members and HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E staff from all responsibility and liabilities associated with your change in lifestyle. You also release the above-listed parties from any and all complications that may arise from any suggestions heard or seen on/by HEALTH EDUCATORS / I2H2E . Responsibility and liability for making any changes in your diet, exercise program and personal lifestyle are your sole responsibility and your individual right! You own your body! Make it work for YOU!
Last Updated: 4/27/2020