Environmental Illness Support Group
Your safe place to discuss your illness
Once a Month Meetings
Our group will meet on the last Thursday of each month at 6pm (MT) to support each other in like-minded discussions.
You are not alone, at least not anymore!
Join Our Group!
PS. This is a private group
On the last Thursday of every month, we will gather to discuss topics that are relevant to our recovery, care, and well-being.
You may arrive feeling isolated or alone, but you will leave with a new group of friends!
Because of the first hand experiences within our community, we schedule topics that relate to the struggles and obstacles of every day life that those who haven't experienced environmental illness don't necessarily understand.
The Days of Feeling Alone Will Start to Become a Memory.
It's hard to explain to those who haven't experienced environmental illness what's bothering you. You may not look sick....you may be "posing" all day long...loved ones may become frustrated. We get it. That's why we created this group..
Is this the place for you?
- You feel alone and/or misunderstood
- You question your symptoms and lack support
- You want to connect with people that are or have experienced Environmental Illness
- You have been diagnosed with Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, Heavy metals, Parasites or many other co-infections
- You believe something isn't right with your current health but don't have answers
- You found mold at work or home
- You have been bitten by a tick, scratched by a cat, had a bullseye rash
- You have a loved one that is unwell and are trying to better understand their journey